This week was good; just a few highlights (not exactly in order):
- I watched 4/5 sessions of General Conference (missed Priesthood session because it started at 9, but I will watch it soon).
- ate one lunch with a member. Due to his work at a drink factory, he offered us a drink that is made there. So he poured us a cup of an energy drink called Power Bull and due to the fact that the other two didn't drink it I (to be polite) drank all of it. And when we left, he offered us a bunch of drinks and these little Spiderman figures ,so naturally we took advantage (that and the energy drink). And when I got home, with all the energy of the caffeine and my excitement to cheer up my down companion and try to motivate him, I commenced in using the figures and my Nerf guns to illustrate that, at times, we have to talk with and teach a lot of moles (people who don't want anything to do with us) to get our baptisms. It was great, especially because I went crazy and started talking like a preacher. Ya, I should never drink an energy drink again.
- Sunday, we had lunch at a member's house with two sweet kids and a dog named Chewbacca.
- NO, we didn't have any investigators with us to watch conference, but we invited a few.
- My companion an I are getting along fine and we are excited to move to our new apartment we are working on buying.