This week was fantastic. We had many miracles happen. For example, we were able to teach 10 new people this week and mark 5 dates for baptism. If all goes well, we will have a lot of baptisms on the 23rd. We also had two people come to church. I know you want to learn about them so here we go:
- Barbara- 19- went to church; will be moving to Washington this August to live with another family and study law (I think); loves our church due to its tranquility (you will not believe the things I have seen and heard happening in churches here).
- Kelen and Wendel- 10 and 13- kids of two less actives who went less active due to the fact that they didn't know that there was a church just down the read from them. Wendel just had a foot surgery so he will be in a cast for two more months, but looks very promising. Kelen would have attended church yesterday but didn't due to a family emergency. Baptism date:
- Maria, Paulo, João- 50+,50+, 19- Maria is very opinionated and they promised to come to church next week. Baptism date:
- Brito- 50+ - father of a member; very welcoming and nice; will come to church next week.
- Rosangola and Fernado- 30, 8- very receptive; just that the boyfriend is barely ever home and apparently not too receptive about religion. Baptism date:
- AnaMaria-50+- very welcoming and will come to church next week.