Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 25

So, my week was interesting. We didn't really work much due to the fact that I had something to do almost every morning. Terça ferra (Tuesday) was District meeting; on Wednesday, I was in Campinas to make a copy of a federal document; on Thursday, we worked; on Friday, I was in Itapira for divisions with the zone leaders and Saturday we were returning to our area. So, things were crazy. 

We don't have any new investigators, but we have a big teaching pool with lots of families with promise. I will visit them this week with my new companion who I will tell you about when I know who it is. 

But, this week was pretty normal. I finally made the pumpkin pie, which we quickly ate😀. It was delicious and I loved it. I will attach some pictures of this week. The views are of Itapira where I found Lombard Street!!!!!! It was like Itapira was the San Francisco of Brazil. I loved it. 

Well, that's all for now. The work is continuing to progress and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to write in English, so that is a good sign for my Portuguese, which people say I am fluent in. I have my doubts.

I love you all so much. Keep having great lives and enjoy the cold. It is blazing hot here; I would kill for snow, so ENJOY IT.

Love you guys and have a great week.

Sinceramente
Elder Jardine