Sunday, October 9, 2016

Week 10
Alright. First off, I did get to watch General Conference in English (I was the only one in the little secretary's office watching it live on the computer) and yes, General Conference was awesome. I took about 20-30 pages of notes (each page was a quarter of the size of a normal piece of paper). Yes, I was also able to watch the Priesthood session in between sessions (in English) so that was great.
Also, in morning session, we had one of our investigators, Erika, come and I felt like the first 3 talks were purely for her, especially the one about joy (her husband died recently and she has been feeling sad). 
Other than that, this week was good. Tiring, but good. The other three missionaries in our house live to play Uno, Brazilian style (it's interesting).
So, everything here is good. We are still working on getting investigators to come to church so they can be baptized and we have had to cut one or two investigators, but we keep meeting new people.
Oh! On a side note, I gave out my first Book of Mormon, so that is a small milestone ðŸ™‚. I am getting better at learning Portuguese and I speak as much as I can along with utilizing language study in the morning. It is getting to the point that Portuguese is my primary language when I speak and I am also starting to think in Portuguese so that is exciting. 
I learned this past Friday that I am able to get letters and packages every three months at zone conference and interviews so we'll see when I get your packages and letters...so, ya. All is good here.
Keep telling me how things are going and any news that I should know ( I had a dream last night that Jessica was pregnant so DEFINITELY tell me when that happens or anything close to that) and please send me pictures. I love hearing from you guys.

With all the love in the world,
Elder Jardine