Thursday, June 28, 2018

Week 95


So my week was good. I worked hard and we were able to mark a baptismal date with one of our investigators, Francisco so we are excited. This week was the last week of the transfer so here in a few hours, I will know if I will stay or go. This week, President Hill is taking everyone to the temple; it will probably be my last time here in the mission, so I am super happy and excited. On the 29th of June, President Marsh will officially become my new mission president and I am excited to see what happens.

As for stories:
 One convert who changed the most because of the gospel- 
The people who I saw the most change would probably be Adlemo and Josefa. I wasn't there for the entire process, but I saw the end. They are two people who are in very humble living circumstances. It appears that Adelmo had a problem with alcohol and they weren't married. Now, they are married, Adelmo lives the Word of Wisdom and they are both firm and excited about the church and I can tell that they are both very happy and feel the love of the Lord.
 One way living a specific principle helped you or blessed your life during the mission.
Obedience. Whenever I was obedient and doing what I could to be better, I always felt a thousand times better and I felt like the Lord accepted my sacrifice and work. It is definitely something I am going to stay firm with when I get home.

So now I am entering the end phase of my mission and I am starting to get nervous and excited. So if you guys want anything specific from Brazil, I will find it if I can. I only have two more emails left, so the end is near and I can't wait  to tell you guys what happens in the next few weeks.

Love you all soooooooo much and hope you all have a great week!!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine