Sunday, June 17, 2018

Week 93
My week was good. We had zone conference (President and Sister Hill's last) on Wednesday and I learned a lot and was also able to talk with my President who also helped me a lot. So now, I am good. I was stressed because of our area and my companion, but now I am all good so no worries. 

We are working hard and doing what we can. I am praying for another miracle this transfer, so we will see what happens. I have my last interview with President Hill tomorrow and I am super excited to see how it goes. I am excited to see how things go until the end of my mission and see what is going to happen with me for the new transfer (I hope I just go to another area as a trio and work until Friday afternoon and just go home, get my bag, and say bye, then go.) but, honestly, I have no idea what will happen. We will just have to see.

I am good. Doing what I can and trying not to think about how much time I have left (when I see a commercial plane, I get the weirdest feeling of dread, excitement, anxiety, and a whole bunch of things, so that is interesting).

It is good to see that all is well there. Keep me up to date on all of the happenings there.

I love you all soooooo much and hope that you guys have a great week!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine