Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week 87

So my week was good. We are having more success here and finding a lot of new people to teach. We have an investigator called Amanda who came to church and loved it. I also gave a talk in church about unity. I felt pretty good about it. I had a little hiccup this week which I will tell you about in another email. I am good just waiting to hear about the transfer that will happen tomorrow. My companion and I are good and we enjoyed this transfer even though the area is a bit difficult.

It is so good to hear that things are going well there with the pool house and Charlotte. I can't wait to see you guys on Mothers Day!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for now; not much. But I will have more to tell you next week, I promise.

Love you all soooooooo much and hope you all have a great week!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine