Sunday, April 8, 2018

Week 85

So my week was good. We had zone conference which was cool and we were able to work hard for the rest of the week. 

I loved General Conference!!! I was able to watch all the sessions and enjoyed every minute. The solemn assembly was fantastic. I felt really good sustaining our new prophet and thoroughly enjoyed the talks and announcements he made!!! 

As for a favorite talk, I can't choose one yet so we will see. And everyone was suuuuuper happy about the new Brazilian apostle and if you noticed, one of the Seventies had the name of Martins; he is from my mission so that was also exciting.

The new temple announcements were also surprising, especially about the one in India (does India already have a temple or not?) and Russia. So that just goes to show that the Lord's work is progressing and now faster than ever.

I am good here. We are all getting along and doing all that we can so we hope to see the work progressing here.

I am glad to see that all is well there and keep me up-to-date on things.

Love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and hope you all have a great week!!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine