Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week 83

So, I was transferred to Jundiai Planalto and I am opening the area. My new companion is Elder Ribero from Fortalesa, Brazil. We are working hard. It is a great place and our area is huge. We are still getting to know the members and such, but things are progressing little by little. I am healthy, just a bit stressed (1-because of opening an area and 2-because the house was filthy when I got here. But with the help of the other two missionaries here-Elder Emeric and Elder J Silva-that was taken care of). 
I am starting to get excited to see what I can do in this area (it might be my last). So hopefully next week I will have a bunch of good news for you guys.

I am sssssuuuuper happy to see that things are progressing there and that Ashley said yes (send me a video por favor) and I can't wait to see Charlie at Mother's Day.

Keep having a great time there and keep me up to date on things. Love you all sooooooo much and have a fantastic week.

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine​