Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week 81

So just to start off... I am being transferred tomorrow.
My week was good. We worked hard and things are going well. We had divisions with some other missionaries which was good. We had a Nerf war and were able to work hard.

I am good here. The sun is super strong, but we were able to work all the same.

It is good to see how things are going there. Keep sending me pictures of Charlie and Tucker. I will let you know about my new area and my new companion next week which is exciting because it will probably be my last area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underneath are some pictures of some members and investigators; the senior couple are the ones who have a daughter in Lehi and are planning on moving to Utah. They are awesome because every time we visit them, they always give us a lot of food!!!!! They are amazing.

Keep me up to date on how things are there and now you can start the count down of 16 weeks😂. I can't lie; I am a bit trunky.

Love you all and have a great week!!!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine