Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week 63

This week was great. Dara was baptized and confirmed, so that was great. We worked the rest of the week, but unfortunately, we weren't able to find new people to teach, but it was still a great week.

Last p-day when we were at home, we watched a movie called Charlie, which is an incredibly sweet church film that made me cry out of gratitude for the tender mercies that grandpa had in his last days of life. It was great and I was able to have a very spiritual experience with my companion (and yes, I wrote it all in my journal immediately after).

A few quick notes...transfers are on the 31st and I will probably be leaving, so I have no idea where or with who I will be for Christmas, so we will have to see (it also doesn't help that there is a transfer the 11th of December). I can't wait to get my package and see you all this Christmas!!!

I love you all sooooooo much and I hope that everything keeps going well this week for you. Be sure to send me pictures of everything especially Tucker being funny.

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine

P.S Happy Birthday, Grandmas!!!!! love you!!!!!!
P.S.S the dog is called xis (derived from xi-xi which is what he was doing) and he did exactly what tucker does in looking back to make sure we were still following him. ðŸ˜‚