Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week 59

My week was pretty normal, although there were some highlights:
  • Divisions with the zone leaders this past Thursday. It was great. We worked and played magic and ate pizza (a basic division).
  • Wednesday we had an activity that we created. It was great because I got to throw a plate a whipped cream in my companion's face. It was an activity where we asked a question and the first to respond right got to put a plate full of whipped cream in the other's face. It was fantastic.
  • Saturday we went to a far neighborhood to try to teach some people. We went after an address only to find that the house was a small wall, a mail box, and a power line. When we were walking back, we found some kids playing on a broken car and started to talk to them. They FREAKED out when they learned that I was American and as we walked away, they screamed "EU FALEI COM UM AMERICANO" (I talked to an American). It was hilarious! 
So those were the highlights of my week. Today we learn about transfers, so I am currently waiting for the call (dun dun DUNNNNN). I am excited.

It is great to see how your weeks went and as for Jessica's baby being a girl, I am soooooooo excited.

Continue to be awesome and have a fantastic week!

I love you all sooooo much and pray for you continually.

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine​