Sunday, September 3, 2017

Week 56

This week was great. So, here is what happened:
  • Monday- p-day-as a zone it was great. We played soccer and Nerf wars. Then, that night I saw my first conversion. So we have been teaching a girl named Larissa for about three months, but hadn't ben able to get her to commit to baptism. So we taught that night about the plan God has for us and talked a lot about baptism. We cleared her doubts, but she still wasn't certain that she should be baptized. So at the end, I told her to pray about it and wait a bit afterwards to hear an answer. So she said a silent prayer as did all of us. At the end, when I looked up, she was crying. She has a baptismal date marked for this Sunday so if you could all pray that she will be able to receive a testimony about Joseph Smith, that would be great.
  • Tuesday-we had district meeting which was great. The doctrine for the meeting was the role of the Spirit in conversion (perfect topic, right?). So during the practices, we all felt the Spirit really strong.
  • Wednesday through Saturday-was all kind of a blur. We talked to everyone we saw and tried to teach some new people. We generally have some sort of activity at the church at night which is fun and this Saturday, we helped a member move which took me back to the 5 times we moved, so it was all great.
I am good. My companion ELDER CONCECÇÃO and I are getting along and learning from each other.

It is great to see how your weeks are going. Good luck with school, the baby, the house, and everything else you are doing. Mom, be careful! Brigham is shooting for your spot on the Tucker love chart.

Have a great week!!!!
I love you all soooooooooooo much and I pray that the Lord blesses you continually.

Sincerely
Elder Jardine

P.S-grandma and grandpa, good luck with the move.