Sunday, August 27, 2017

Week 54

This week was good. We had transfers and now my new companion is Elder Conceção of Senhor do Bomfim in the northern part of Brazil. He is a great guy and we are getting along great. He has 4 months on the mission, so he's my first companion that is younger than me (in the mission; he is actually 20). 
Also, I am now the new district leader so I am learning the ropes of that. So my week goes as follows:
  • Tuesday-transfers
  • Wednesday-district meting in the morning and hot chocolate night at the church.
  • Thursday-Saturday-contacts in the morning and visits/appointments in the afternoon and at night.
  • Sunday-Barbara's last Sunday in Brazil😭(she will leave for New York City on Saturday and then after a few days there she will be off to Maryland to be an au pair) and choir practice at night (I miss South Eugene choir).
So that was my week. I am growing physically and spiritually every day. The mission is not easy, but I am living through it and I don't regret it at all.

It is good to see how things are progressing there and I hope that everything continues to go well for you guys. Send me pictures and tell me how things are.

I love you all soooooooooooo much and I pray for you continually.

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine