This week was good. We were kind of everywhere, so here's a recap:
- Tuesday- woke up at to get to Campinas by 9 for zone conference (our president broke his foot playing badminton so he couldn't really travel much).
- Wednesday- was a pretty normal day. My companion had to take care of some things at the bank so that took most of our morning.
- Thursday- we had divisions with the district leaders, Elder Batista and Elder Bello, which was cool because I stayed with Batista who, believe it or not, is more of a Dragon Ball Z fan than I am
- Friday- was a normal day; same old work.
- Saturday- we went and painted a member's daycare, which was fun and then we had a festival at the church called Esta Julina, which was great because members brought a ton of friends for us to meet.
- Sunday- church was great and after lunch we went and talked to Barbara (I will explain more after this).