Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 31

Well, this week was pretty normal. Unfortunately, we cut all of the people we were teaching, but found a few new people, so that is good. Yesterday, I learned that I will be transferred tomorrow, so I will tell you where I am in my second area. My Portuguese is good, but still needs a little bit of work. I am great here and all ready to move to a new part of the mission. It is great to hear how things are going with you guys. I have a few things to say to each of you individually, so here it is:

Lauren- keep being awesome and remember that friends are good, but they aren't everything.

Hayden- that prompting was of the Spirit so do like we do on the first lesson (first date) baptism--invite (you understand what I am saying?).

Jessica/Brigham- keep having good lives. Send me the occasional picture and tell me when I will be an uncle.

Jaron- keep trying; the Lord will bless you for your mission and service.

Mom/Dad- love you and keep me updated on the house and Tucker.

Tucker- keep being a cute puppy.

So, that is my advice to you all. Love you all so much and I will definitely tell you how my new area is when I get there. Have a great week.

Love you.

Sincerely,

Elder Jardine