Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week 29

This week was good. We did a lot of talking, but unfortunately, not a whole lot of teaching. But we will kill it this week, I promise. 
We had a few interesting things happen this week. First of all, this past Saturday, we went and talked English with some kids at a local language school which was originally made by a member. (I am actually siting in one in Campinas emailing for free because I am a missionary. Missionary work has its perks aside from two pizzas for around three dollars.) 
We (Elder Fischer and I) just talked about what we do a lot in our country and with our lives. They asked us some questions and one of the kids at the end of the session asked if he could give me a hug. So that pretty much made his day. It was awesome. Life here is going well and just to answer some of your questions:

No, I will not stay in this area one more transfer or I will go crazy.
I am darn near fluent in Portuguese; so is Elder Fischer.
We didn't find anyone new to teach this week, but we will keep working.
Elder A Santos is a great guy who likes to talk about DragonBall Z, Naruto and other stuff I like which is fun, but all around he is a hard worker and a good friend.

Sorry. Due to how this desktop is designed, I can't email photos, but I will next week.
Keep having great weeks and I will continue to pray for you all.

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine