Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 15
This week was good.  We are now working on the kids of our baptisms. Thawani, the 21 year-old daughter of Erika, and Pedro, the 10 year-old son of Danilo. They both need some work; Thawani needs to change her work schedule and stop drinking alcohol and coffee (she works in a bar, so she has to test the drinks before she gives them) and Pedro just needs to get a desire to be  baptized. 
This week, we did a lot of walking with not much success, but we are going to try new areas this week. So pray we have success. 
Also, last Monday, I had my most American meal yet... Burger King.... ohhh yeah! It was good, especially when I had two soft serve ice cream cones and shortly thereafter went into a food coma for three hours. This week was good.

It is always good to hear how your weeks are. Keep me posted on things and keep having great times.

I love you all so much and I pray for you continually.

With love,
Elder Jardine