Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 6

Everything is going well here. I leave for Campinas next
Tuesday and things are starting to wind down here at the MTC. I am healthy, gaining weight and muscle ( My goal is to do at least 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and 15 pull ups a day). We were able to hear from Elder Neill L. Anderson here at the MTC this past Wednesday and I was able to shake his hand. It was awesome.  

As for the house... holy crap are you building a castle? (I sent pics of the footings for the foundation.) It looks huge!!!! But I cant wait to see the finished product. Well, it is always good to hear from all of you and I am so happy to hear all is going well. I will send more pictures as soon as I can. I love you all so much and a pray for your saftey and for the Lord to bless you every day. The Lord loves us all and he will help us if we ask for help. I know that's true because that was how I
was able to get through life in the MTC and I will probably use it a lot in the coming weeks/months until I am fluent in Portuguese and know what I am doing :).

Love you all and hope you have a fantastic week.
               

Sincerely
Elder Nathan Jardine