Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 1


Well, everything went well as far as flying goes. I got a little lost in the Atlanta airport, but I was eventually able to find my gate with time to spare. While at the gate, I met a bunch of missionaries. The first missionary I met was Elder (Nathan) Hansen from Oklahoma and we were able to talk and go get some dinner. It was awesome. The next missionary we met was Sister Lam from California and she was awesome too. 

From there, the missionaries just came in waves and we were able to meet them all. The red-eye flight was difficult, but I was able to get some sleep and talk with the people next to me (who I am pretty sure were like Courtney Glausi's cousin or something). [Courtney Glausi was a member we knew in Eugene, Oregon.]
I am at the MTC now and I have a companion who is also going to Campinas. He is Elder Crockett and he is cool. We share a room with two other elders, but I can´t remember their names currently, but they are awesome. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! [Can you tell 1-that Nathan likes the Lego Movie? and 2-that Nathan is super excited to sere a mission. Love the little guy's attitude!] 
My next P-day is next Friday, so I won't be able to contact you till then. Forgive my spelling if there are any mistakes; the computer is set to Portuguese, so every word is marked wrong. Well, that's all I have to report for now. I love you soooo much and I miss you, but this is where I need to be. Please give everyone my love!!

Sincerely,
Elder Jardine